Call Us E-Mail Us
- All Taijiquan (Tai Chi) classes are taught by Eduardo Molon, indoor student of Master Chen Yingjun.
- All skill and fitness levels, and all age groups are welcome. See our schedule here.
- Fees described here apply to classes managed by myself. Please check with each venue or click on the links in the homepage to see fees for classes at community centres.
This is a great way to be introduced to Taijiquan (Tai Chi), and to make friends with fellow students. It is often important to take part in group classes, so you can talk about your progress with your peers, and have a feeling of belonging. Taijiquan (Tai Chi) communities tend to be great, since we are all in the same road, walking towards similar goals.
Monthly Fees (upfront, due on first class of the month)
|Classes per week
Please feel free to come for a drop-in class (or more) if you would like to give Taijiquan (Tai Chi) a try.
When you decide you are in, we encourage you to come to class on a regular basis, so you can enjoy steady progress.
Personal training is a very traditional method of teaching. Taijiquan (Tai Chi) is a family art, and in old times, the Masters used to teach only their children or nephews.
- One student: CA$95 per class
- Two students: CA$130 per class
- Three students: CA$150 per class
Each class is 55 minutes long, and you are welcome to arrange with friends if you’d like to have more than one person in the same class. Please arrive 5 minutes early. I kindly request that payment is done before the class.
Our plan is to bring Master Chen Yingjun to Canada on a yearly basis, to nourish our learning and to offer direct access to the very source of Taijiquan (Tai Chi). Master Chen Yingjun teaches in many countries, and i have already organized his seminars in another country for 9 consecutive years.